“We cannot cure the world of sorrows, but we can choose to live in joy.” —Joseph Campbellhttps://www.success.com/15-inspiring-quotes-to-help-you-find-joy/
The Power of Joy…
Living A Healthier, Happier Life!
“Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.” 3 John 1:2ESV Translation
For fast-acting relief, try slowing down. “
– Lily Tomlin
Always too much to do and not enough time in which to do it!
Seek and you will find “Seizing The Power Of Joy”
- Don’t take life so serious, seriously!
- Train your thought life, worrying is a waste of a perfectly good thought waiting to blossom… “My friends, count it all joy when you fall into various trails, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.” James 1:2-4 Do I have worrisome thoughts yes! I am a work in process…….
- Gratitude is easiest of all the things on this list to achieve, why? Because gratitude breeds contentment. And contentment breeds clear thinking, and productive ideas which leads to solutions. Find something to be grateful for, yes really!
“Gratitude secretes joyful endorphins and supports your soul to rest in contentment.” _B. Miller
- Discipline your MOUTH! Speak encouragement to yourself and to others! If this is not possible say nothing at all… This one is tougher because it is easier to say nothing to others, not so much to yourself, because we are always in our heads… “Death and life are in the power of the tongue.” Proverbs 18:21 The tongue can be used as a weapon to cause harm or as encouragement to heal.
- Release Forgiveness!!! Forgiveness is “The breaker of chains” unlock the chains that bind and free yourself. – Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. Colossians 3:13
- Slow down give yourself a multitasking break, be kinder to yourself. “A busy life does not always equal a productive one.”